1. How many of us have been in a situation where we forget things? For many of us multiple times. Remember things could be difficult this is because we do no focus or we are can not multitask and because of that we can not remember things. Working memory is pair with how we see and focus. If you don't concentrate you can not maintain the information in the memory, thats why focus is very important.
2. The working memory consist of a sensor the inputs the processing information at any giving time. Some individuals with great memory are able to screen and focus around them. If you can react about what is around you and instead of paying attention in an individual thing in your working memory , You will be sure to re- call any informathing or thing.
5. MEMORY TAKES A LOT OF MENTAL
1. Latest research on unconscious mental processing show that people receive about 40 billions sensory inputs per second. This doesn't mean that we can remember everything or remember more than four things at the time.
2.Memory is easily disrupted. How many of us have been on a scenario where you are in a presentation, and after you are done the only thing you can remember is what it was said at the end of the presentation.
this is called the recently effect
3. In the other hand if you are in a presentation or listening someone and all of the sudden you receive a text or phone call and you answer to that you are most likely to remember just the beginning of the presentation but not the final part this is called the suffix effect.
4. Facts about the memory.
When you are sad you tend to remember sad things .
You can not remember things before the age of three.
You can remember things that you see (visually memory) better than words.
4. IT'S EASIER TO RECOGNIZE INFORMATION TO MAKE IT
Recognizing is easier than remember. Recognition makes use of context and context can help you remember.
Eliminate memory load whoever possible. Many user interface design guidelines and infract features have change with the time to reduce issues with the people memory.
2. PEOPLE REMEMBER ONLY FOUR ITEMS AT
1. Humans have the capacity to hold 3 - 4 things in working memory as long they aren't inattentive, in other words distract from them.
Grouping the information is one way to remember things easier. One great example is how difficult is to remember phone number now on days. it is difficult to memorized a number that is not group for ex. 7125647658 but if you actually group the phone number for ex. 712-564-7658.
this way of groping numbers it is easier to remember specially if you know the are code.
2.The four -item rule applies not only to the working memory, but also to long term memory.
The secret is that if you are able to give the people information in four different groups there will be more likely to remember the information, but try not to give them a long or hard information. as long you group the chuck they will be easy to re called the data.
3. PEOPLE HAVE TO USE INFORMATION TO MAKE IT
1. Repetition help the brain. Neurons in the brain trigger overtime we repeat anything. when two neurons are activate, the connection gets stronger.
If people can connect new information to information that is already store , then it is easier to be stored in the memory.
If people want to create a memory or learn to remember something they have to do it over again and again . This muscle memory will create a strong memory thanks to repetition.
3. Another way to learn how to remember things is to utilized a schema.
Schema is a representation of a plan or theory in the form of an outline or model. with this method we can organize information in a better way.
6. PEOPLE RECONSTRUCT MEMORIES EACH TIME THEY REMEMBER